3.3.03

know what I love?
when I sign into blogger.com, and it says,
"welcome back Melinda. Here are your blogs."

SCARY EVENT OF THE DAY>>>
I wrote to cap music to request the audition requirements, and the lady wrote back to say that she hasn't received my application...
*ahhhhh!!!!*
Which is just weird, because she'd already sent me a letter saying they'd received my application, telling me when teh audtions are, and to ask for the audition requirements...
and I've received a letter stating academic acceptance to the college..

So I wrote back and told her all that.
We'll see what happens.

Good thing today: the singing carpenter came back, and made my afternoon (and fixed the cupboard door!)

And last night was amazing. Rachael and Pete came over, and that was sweet...before they came I talked to Nicole on the phone, then Erina Joy called, and just as I finished talking to her, Jessica M. called...
as I said to her, "Rachael and Pete are here, but God seems to have annointed tonight for something else."

Hmm...weird.
I also put up some *NEW* pictures....yay!

Okay, that's all. No really great daycare stories today...except Marko's face when he realized that he hadn't lost his coat at all...He didn't even bring it to school today!!!
OOOoooooooooh!

No comments: