9.11.03

He saw me from the cross.

Hey yo. I just came across this letter. I wrote it while I was on my dts as part of a weekly assignment we had to do.
read on!
m.

Dear Dad,
I have fallen in love! Long dark (lice -infested) hair, deepy brown eyes, a beautiful smile (full of rotting teeth). Beautiful skin (except for a few scabs on her legs), bright-coloured clothing (albeit a litle dusty and dirty).
Her name is Kristalina. She's the sweetest girl ever, rather like that Melinda I brought home a few years ago. Remember how smelly she was? I was so tuched when you took her from my arms and held her in your lap. You stroked her hair as she sobbed, and wiped her snot and tears all over you. But still you held her, talked with her~youlistened so intently, never taking your eyes off hers, though at times she could hardly look at You. It was a beautiful thing to watch.
Well, I think she's learned~or is beginning to learn~how to share that love with others. She loves holding Kristalina. Melinda was a bit turned off at first, but after thinking about You, she held that little girl close.
I'm so glad she's learning! She's got a long way to go, but I think she'll only get better at it as se understands your love more and more.
That's all for now,
Love, Jesus

No comments: