23.1.05

explain

Watching garden state was great. Yes, I meant to rhyme. I do it all the time.
Blah.
When large and sam are in the pool, and he's talking about home not feeling like home anymore, just a house to put your stuff in, I really thought, "hmm..yeah." For me, home is where my friends are. Not like "oh, hey, it's a party, yay, now I'm home", but I mean the people I share a heart with.

Oh look at me...blech. So sentimental from a stoopid movie.

Argh.

This morning at church, I walked into the "fellowship hall" without my brother, because he wasn't there today. Whooeee. That felt so weird. I realized that I don't really have any friends there. I know people, and I really love a lot of them, but I don't have any real relationships there anymore. It's so bizarre...that's my home church, and I don't feel at home there. I sort of think that it's my fault, that I've missed out on something, but also that there's not much I can do now. I should just slip out, and move on.

*sighs*

Anyway. I have to go hunt for lunch, then head to choir.

love love love m.rock









just kidding. it's melinda.

No comments: