12.2.05

he sits behind me in english class...

This morning, I got up and went to the doctor. UNfortunately, my allergy shot serum is expired...2 months ago. Heh. So it's off to the great towers of Dr.Tse for more allergy testing.

WOOT.

After that rather...mundane episode, I went to Curves (which has been receiving some nasty attacks from some other LadyFitnessClub in the paper). Working out was good. I felt...worked.
And frazzled.

Two Rights and 4 Lefts later, I was at Centennial Beach in Tsawassen, basking in the (surprisingly) warm rays of this mid-February sun. The seagulls were eating lunch. I found an orange rock.

*sighs*

I really want to live on a beach. Or rather, in a house by a beach. The sound of waves rolling in, the wind, the smell of the water...wow. I feel so calm by the water, and even more calm in it. Yes, it's decided. I'll take the threat of hurricanes over earthquakes. I'm moving to the beach. Preferrably to a tropical beach, where the weather is always warm enough to nap in.



Oh yeah, and there's this cute guy named Andrew who sits behind me in english class, and the other day he said, "hey Melinda, you're late," because I was late...but...he noticed. And that was cool.


[hart] melinda.

No comments: