1.7.07

"oqoqo" -- i dare you to say it 10 times fast!

I worked @ oqoqo today -- lululemon's sister.store & "culture" line. Phew. We made in the day what lulu makes in an hour or 2 -- it was crazy. Beautiful clothing, all organic, but it just doesn't have that huge commerical "NEED THIS" push yet -- not like magic lulu.

there's a book in our store library called "tipping point" by...malcolm gladwell? I think I'll check it out -- it's about what creates a trend...what is the tipping point.

yeah yeah.

so I went to a pilates class this week, where there were 2 students -- wow, it was almost a personal one-on-one class...fantastic! best pilates class ever. I loved it.

the next morning I went to a 7am "stret & release" class -- intense deep tissue massage style stretching. gah. I could hardly move for 2 days.

THEN I bought a digital camera -- $100 @ XS Cargo in Richmond. And 3 1GB memory cards for $50 @ bestbuy -- hollaaa.

I have no money left for nyc, but I have a camera to take pictures?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to say: i also bought 4 amazingly ghetto cameras that made my day

Melinda said...

ah yes.

I ALSO BOUGHT 4 amazingly ghetto cameras that made my day (let's say tara made 75% of my day, the cameras made 10% of my day, and just being alive made up the other 15%).

ok.