24.11.07

hollerrrrrrrrrr.

Sooooooo today in computer science there were a handful of people who DIDN'T SHUT UP for the entire 50 minute class. 50 minutes of lecture + dumbass classmates. GAH!!!!

Ew.

Top 3 reasons why I didn't like high school:
1. people talking in class.
2. I used to sweat a lot.
3. cafeterias.

In other news, I need 5 programs, 1 masterclass, and 6 songs to complete the studio component of my semester. AH!

Also, my hair looked pretty fabulous tonight. And also, I've been re-rocking the red Old Navy jacket I bought in fall 2002. It's pretty hot.

Here are some unrelated photos:


me in my garage fridge.



my fabulous friend ife.




this is anna. isn't she gorgeous?




my sister elizabeth. all grown up AND she plays violin.




my blue room in the land below sea.

No comments: