9.6.10

a new era is upon us.

Friends!

I am not even certain who reads this anymore, but for anyone who does, an announcement : I'm ready to start blogging again!

Why did this require readiness? I'll try and explain.

In the past, this blog has been largely narcissistic -- the odd thought of profundity or for the world outside myself, but the main idea was to write smart/cool/funny things, and then find out who was reading them...and then feel really good about my blog following.

I've been pondering a reform for many months now, uncertain as of how to go about it, but I'll just get started, and then figure it out as I go.

I want to write about the things I am learning, not in my intelligence, but under the weighty hand of God, my Father. I wouldn't mind a rediscovery of writing, of working things out while sitting before my keyboard, although I have many more opportunities for that sort of conversation these days.

The point is...buckle up. If you do read, we can do this seeking-revelation thing together. If you don't, well...you probably aren't here right now.

To start, check out my friend rob steele's blog. He and he wife and 2 beautiful children moved to Lethbridge recently -- I do not know them well, but I look forward to some years in this city, in this church, together. They stand out to me as being quite worth the wait to get to know.

Enjoy, friends.

No comments: