7.1.03

*Beautiful Day*

To tell the tale of today might take too long, so instead...a pointe forme list!
- I was on time for work.
- a niiice, looonnnggg nap.
- Mikael called.
- Joanna called (from school).
- I woke up (from nap), and had a shower, and ate lunch.
- I also checked my email. I had one from Melissa Sue.
- I was on time for work again.
- Darren came by, and told me that I'll be subbing @ General Currie for 2 more weeks, then I'll be hired as a full time worker, and hence moved into that pay bracket. Translation: REGULAR WORK AND PAY!!! HOOORRRAAAAAYYY!!!
- Work ended.
- When I got into the car to come home, I was met with a most excellent surprise! 8 rolls of film, developed and put onto CD for me by my dad (and the nice folks @ London Drugs), AND there's a FREE photo album per roll! And, they even developed the panoramic pictures in panoramic style! YAY!
- I got home, and looked at the pictures.
- Auntie Wendy (of Worship Invasion) called.
- Elisa (my dts cooking mate) called!
- She'll most likely be coming to visit me in 2 weeks! YAY!!!!
- I had dinner! *yum*
- Jessica Bell called!
- Auntie Wendy called again!
- I had an email from my friend Paul from St.Louis, MI.
- I was remembering how great yesterday was.
- I found my mum's dance shoes.
- AHHHH!!! What a wonderful day!
- I'm talking to Jo!
- There are comments on my blog!
- *dances and twirls with delight*.

Goodnite!

No comments: