17.9.03

Today @ school I saw Tim, Justin, Kristen, Jo!, Anita, and later on...Claire.
It's fun to have school friends.


Ooh, stupid story of the week! Gah! Piss!
I missed the last "get me to school on time" bus this morning. GAH!!! PISS!!! It was 8am, and I was freaking out. So I called my dad. And then I saw a bus pull up, so I said, "bye dad!", and went to get on the bus. Unfortunately it was the 404, not the 351 or 601 or anything else useful, but I got on it anyway. The ride took FOREVER, of course, and I was stressing out SO much,until...I saw Ash Poon! He was standing @ the B-line stop, looking dashing (as per usual). I was going to transfer to the 98 later on, but since he was there, I got off @ the next stop and rode with him! He was talking to Lucy...
So Ash brightened my day. Until....I got downtown, walked to a 210 stop. And I waited. And waited...and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited....I waited some more after that. The #8, 22, 19, 8, 22, 19, 210 NOT IN SERVICE! (GAH!! PISS!!!). I thought of taking a taxi, and almost did. Then I called Nicole, and a bus came....a few minutes too late. It was already 9:30am....Class Piano had begun.
Normally, this wouldn't be a huge proble, BUT today we had a test!
When I FINALLY got to school, I ran into my building, into my classroom....and somebody was sitting @ my piano!!! He wasn't even from my class!!! (jerk).
So I had to sit in the middle row, waaaay too freakin' close to the keyboard, and I was shaking and flipping out, so when I played my test I couldn't even read the freakin' music, I couldn't move my hands properly because they were shaking...
GAH!
*sighs*
And then my teacher called me 'Melissa'.

No comments: