26.12.03

end it with a beeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmm!!!

Zoe came over @ 3pm on Christmas, and we left for her house after 1am. It was great to have her here.
We finished Christmas in prayer on her couch. It was awesome. I felt God come, and that was such a relief. Something I've been waiting for, and all it took was one tiny step, just praying with a friend before we went to our beds.
Peace, peace.
Sleep in heavenly peace.

I walked away from Zoe's house, admiring the stars, wanting to lie on my car for a while, and just take in the sky, the cold, the brightness and quiet of the night.
Relishing the sweetness of the Holy Spirit's presence, I opened my van door, started the engine and drove away, thinking I might stretch out the trip home, but deciding not to when I thought I didn't have my wallet (but I did).
Then...
BEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!

I LEFT MY GLOVES @ ZOE'S HOUSE!!!!
Not just ANY gloves...my ONLY gloves. My only gloves, and they're from AUSTRALIA!!! I LOVE THOSE GLOVES!!!
So I turned around, drove back to Zoe's house, and planned my re-entrance/glove retrieval. Front door? No answer to my knocking. Rocks @ Zoe's window? Again, no reply. I was tired, cold, and distressed. Sensing that no solution was near I got back in my car and came home, vowing to blog about the whole situation once I got here, in hopes that Zoe will read my blog and save my gloves from her LIVING ROOM (monster).

Never mind. There's no monster.

Shout out to Justin. You were the king of 'remembered good times' tonight. Thanks.

No comments: