28.11.04

bap. bap. bee bap boo.....bap.

that's me scatting. Yep. scatting.

I went to the optometrist this morning, and did he have news for me! My eyes are a...soft prescription? They're working overtime, going crazy, tenser than a newspaper editor at deadline, run out of ink.

Yep.

That's my eyes.

So I can't get the glasses I need...my eyes will reject them! They will reject the help offered to them; my eyes are ungrateful. BUT...if we start with a mild prescription, we can work up to what I need, thus fooling my eyes into revealing their weakness, accepting help.

THE FUN PART: I went and picked out frames today. They're a dark purple/red, funky modern cat's eye thing....very chic. beeaaaaaam.

If I had a digital camera, I'd post some pictures of me in my new specs when they arrive. Oh wait...I do have a digital camera.

Hmm...

I'll see what I can do.

For now, children, go VOTE for the GREATEST CANADIAN!

No comments: