11.2.06

hiya.

just wanted to introduce you to...LYNNAE!!!



Lynnae and I have the same voice teacher -- tony the great.

ANYWAY, this morning, I headed out to the bus stop, beginning my ridiculous journey downtown, a fifteen minute drive, one full hour before I had to be there.

oh, the bus.

I was waiting for the bus, and my mistake was here -- I'd neglected to familiarize myself with the saturday bus routes. Because in Lethbridge, they're very very very different from the weekday bus routes.

I thought the bus was impossibly late, so I started walking to school, and just when I'd reached the point of no return, the bus went by.

ducky.

So, I walked to school, and then discovered what a mess I was in, because of the 'saturday' bus routes.

:P

In desperation, I called Lynnae -- and she, fresh from the shower, not yet beautified, said she would come and get me. She arrived at the school, looking gorgeous as usual, and completely saved my day.

She came with me to get my ears stretched -- and I am now sporting a lovely 10-gage ring. Mhmmmmm. Before that, I was at electrolysis, so this has been an invasive day for my face and ears.

OK. peace out.

No comments: