25.7.06

not so intimate.

MAN.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED.

AND ANGRY.

AND FEELING HURT.

and trusting God. slowly. moment by moment. inbetween FREAKING OUT about WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE!?

I went to physio today. That was cool. Peter is fixing up my ankle and, more importantly, my left knee. It's a little out of sorts, what with having been sprained at all. So physio was fun. I'll go again on Thursday and Saturday.

I had a new job @ a london drugs call center, but it fell through, so I am again unemployed. The good thing about the tempagency is that Jenna is finding jobs for me -- I might go in and retest for my office skills, because I was nervous and definitely sucked at the windows test.

*sighs*.

Had a good, good hangoutwalkchat with amanda last night, but definitely brought up some feelings and memories and awkwardness that I hadn't expected to share. Those are all hanging out just below the surface of my skin.

I think I need to spend some serious time with Mikael because I miss her and love her and she's such a constant "I have not, will not, never fear, reject you" in my life. I guess that's what best mates are for. Unconditional. Even when I am lame at keeping in touch.

Anyway.

Here's a picture/art from Amanda's computer.

No comments: