30.8.06

here we go again.



I'm here!

in Lethbridge!

The moving thing isn't such a big deal -- besides, sleeping in "THE PINK ROOM OF WONDER" means that I get the luxury of a double bed, for just a bit longer. Although, to be honest, it's too short...I can stretch out head to toe. I have to angle across the bed -- so awkward.

Shelley -- wow, that was a ridiculous four months of not hanging out. I'm having a big ol' party @ thanksgiving -- consider yo'self invited.

All ye other blog readers, same thing goes -- thanksgiving weekend (oh, I'll be back in Richmond) will be a big ol' party -- so get ready.

I'm working today...just going through the Boys and Girls club staff manual. Wahoo. It's waaay further from my house than I thought -- we'll see how this job works out. It might not work out...but I think that's ok.

Hmm...there was a small wind storm last night -- with many more to come, it was an appropriate "WELCOME BACK".

No comments: