15.8.06

i'll pitch this putt.


Ben comes home from work.

"wanna go to pitch n' putt?"

"yes."

"really?"

"yep."

"ok, let's go."

So, me and my lil' bro headed into "the big citaay", to play a little 18-hole pitchn'putt @ stanley park.

We played 9 holes with issac and anna (strangers, but nice ones, who asked us if we wanted to team up), and then we quit because we were SO HUNGRY.

We headed to commercial, in the mood for some kind of ethnic food. We found a small, but wonderful, El Salvadoran restaurant -- Mmmm...Pollo Asado. What's up.

Then it was on to Belgian Fries for a deep-fried mars bar (me) and poutine (ben). I will never have another deep fried mars bar. Ever. *shudders*.

Anyway...there ya go. Melinda and Ben have an adventure.

we're home alone together this week -- there's an open invitation for dinner guests, sleepovers, monopoly tournaments, guest chefs, rock n' roll, jazz jams...lots of fun.

FUN TIMES.

I, personally, am looking for someone to help me transfer all my files from our desktop back to my laptop -- aiiieeeee. That's a long, slow process with no network, friends.

No comments: