9.10.07

what is pumpkin honey?


I came home from BC with my red rain coat and my plaid lulu hoodie (thanks to Ben for surrendering it), and a new scarf -- ivory with black stars.

On Friday, me, my family, and zoe went to Tadia's Birthday Hootenanny -- dancing and eating good cookies ensued.



On Saturday, Ben and I ventured out to H & M in Coquitlam Center, then we headed to the Binghams' for some awesome times. Then, we captured Mikael and brought her home for dinner. Then, Mikael and I rented some movies, and Zoe came over, so all the kids watched "RIZE" (a movie about cool kids in LA who krump instead of doing drugs).

Phew.

On Sunday, I was late for church, then we all went out for dinner (hello, white spot). Then, the kids went downtown, where I spent $56 at Kiehl's, and bought Lizzy some lulu's with my gift card. Then, the Abby Appy clan joined us for turkey dinner.

Phew.

ON MONDAY, I had breakfast with Katrina B. @ Cafe Deux Soleil on Commercial. Awesome. I had the breakfast Sundae. Next time, I'll remember that they make it with plain yogourt, and get an awesome omlette instead. Then, I went home and me and the family and zoe went to a pumpkin farm. Well, it's more than that, but pumpkins dominate the pictures because it's fall. I bought 3 kinds of honey, and 2 organic artichokes.















Phew.

Then, I flew back to Calgary, where Mariah picked me up @ the airport. Then, we went and got dee from IKEA, and drove home to Lethbridge.

YOWZAAA!



Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll.

No comments: