13.10.03

blue cup

1). If I ever declare myself completely broke it will be because I went to IKEA and couldn't hold onto what shreds of self-control I currently salvage when I am there.

2). If, for the next month, I am faithful in going to Curves, I will buy some new pants, and get rid of some old ones!

3). I have more books than most of my peers. Is that weird? I'm buying a new bookshelf (a BILLY corner shelf, from IKEA) just to accomodate them all.

4). On Victoria St. in Vancouver (near the Value Village) there is a billboard advertisement for an SUV. It says, "SEARCH AND RESCUE YOUR GROCERIES".
I think that nicely sums up how STUPID it is to drive an SUV in the city!

5). I just ordered the new Death Cab for Cutie album & a t-shirt for $26 US. Not bad?

6). If you haven't done so already, check this out! It's more fun that a worm!!

No comments: