22.10.03

sonata form.

like the country.

but not country.

I got 47/50 on my theory test today. That was pretty darn sweet.
And this sounds odd, but I totally could've got a perfect score. The mistakes I made, had I been in a calmer state of mind when checking over my work, would have been easy to correct!
arGH!

Well we won't complain too much.

I'm going to Curves after school tomorrow. Woohoo, gyM!
ANd I'm practicing with Jo and Brett @ Jo's house, for our monumental gig on NOv.7 @ ethical addictions in langley.

I'm opening for freakin' hejira and wpp.

wha--?

Chris and Ali get married the NEXT day!!! WOAH!

TOnight:
mesa luna's (or cover receipient): $6
hejira: $5
raking bombs: $8

me: empty wallet, lotsa love, new cd's, wandering voice*, and a really cool death cab for cutie beater (not technically part of the night's activities)..

*wandering voice: not lost, but not found.*

No comments: