1.12.05

lethbridge frustrations.

ARGH!

I am a music major, and often my assignments require me to listen to music.
The library here has a decent CD collection...BUT WAIT....WE CAN'T BORROW CD'S FROM THE LIBRARY!!!!!

ARgh.

So I'm bringing my computer to school so I can rip music from the library.

--

Still no meaningful snow plough action around here. Not that it matters to me. I walk everywhere.

--

(not frustrating).
My friends surprised me last night...in the best way. I was having a difficult day...and as I walked to school for an evening concert, I was...
anyway, I got to school, and they'd saved a seat for me! Such a small, but awesome thing.

--

There was something else, but I don't remember what it was.
I'm heading into the orchestration project of doom, right alongside the theory project of doom.

--

peaceout.

No comments: