17.4.06

AH!

Well, today, my hair is a gong show. Even though it's short, there's enough of it to beat me on the grounds of fashion and style.

That made no sense.

I swear to you that I studied for 5 hours today, pretty much straight on through, and for the one exam I have to write, but I don't think I know too much more than I did before.

I'm getting that panicky feeling so common to me @ exam time, when I can't quite breathe (which has been a persistent symptom since I donated blood on Thursday), and I just want to get out and enjoy the stunning, southern albertan sunshiney warm days.

I have to go to an ivcf meeting now, or soon, something like that, which means just a few hours of talking and discussing and some worship/prayer, but I just feel like I can't handle it.

Who watched LOTR 3 last night? Oh, that was me?

SO who's to blame for all this?

...



...


EVIE!

No comments: