8.4.06

TAG!

No, no, no, no, no.
Not graffitti. Grafitti. ???
Jo tagged me to do a list of four's, which is good, because darcee did too, and now I can't find the list.

SO...

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. countergirl, Broadmoor Bakery.
2. Home support, Portland Hotel.
3. Daycare provider, YMCA, General Currie.
4. Assistant Cook, Keats Camps.

FOUR MOVIES/SHOWS I'VE BEEN ADDICTED TO:
1. Billy Elliot.
2. EverAfter.
3. Withnail & I.
4. The Incredibles.

1. party of five. (no joke, it made the 90's for me. which leads me to...)
2. LOST
3. ER
4. Gray's Anatomy (I find myself cheering for debauchery, and against marriage...!)

FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Marsden, Saskatchewan.
2. Richmond, BC.
3. Townsville, Australia.
4. Lethbridge, Alberta.

FOUR COUNTRIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT:
1. Denmark.
2. England.
3. France (provence).
4. New Zealand.

FOUR POPULAR FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME:
1. I'm super confident around new people (I'm totally shy. Silence = please talk to me).
2. I must have lots of free time because all I do for school is sing.
3. You can borrow my guitar.
4. I'm younger than I am (I'm 23, 24 on May 16..bring on the presents).

FOUR PEOPLE I LOOK LIKE (according to some):
1. Elizabeth.
2. My dad.
3. My aunt sophie?
4. Britta Fluevog.

FOUR THINGS I HOPE TO DO BEFOE I DIE:
1. shave my head for cancer.
2. climb a mountain.
3. have a family.
4. play my music for the world!
(read: achieve self-actualization in every way possible. go psych 1000).

FOUR PEOPLE I TAG NEXT:
1. mary-ann.
2. skakes.
3. andrew.
4. lil dee.

GO YE FORTH AND LIST!

No comments: