7.11.06

chasing.

I don't quite know how to say what I feel.
Those three words are said too much --
they're not enough...



if I lay here
if I just lay here
would you lie with me
and just look at the world?

forget what we're told
before we get too old
show me a garden
that's bursting into life.







let's waste time chasing cars around our heads
I need your grace
to remind me to find my own.

if I lay here
if I just lay here
would you lie with me and just forget the world?




all that I am
all that I ever was
is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see.

I don't know where
confused about how as well
just know that these things were never changed for us alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the love soup it really worked! Love snow patrol and that song...i fear however that radio will ruin its great and awesome nature by overplaying playing playing playing it. I think I enjoy the album they put out before this new one.

hope all is well. you are a singing wonder! Do you know if you and andrew are singing on the same nights for the show next term? I wanted to get tickets or maybe get hooked up with some comp one... :)...erin philips was wondering too.

much love and carrots ,
skakes

Melinda said...

I can tots hook you up with some comps, especially if me and the andrew aren't singing on the same night.
I'll let you know as soon as possible, about the cast A/B divison.

Erin talked to me about it...she's coming Sat PM...hopefully I'll be a flower maiden in that one.

K...I gotta jet.