23.11.06

these are not my shoes.


I would like to be friends with k-os. Kevin. I think that we could be great friends.

I don't think that I like "the bachelor" -- everything about it seems wrong. The false romance, the heartbreak...entertainment made of pain. I don't like it.

"the office" is a pretty funny show. Jim's new office is niiice, and he got totally hammered in in tonight. Mhmm.

My left ankle is still sprained, and my knee definitely hurts sometimes. I'm not a big fan of that. Ligament injuries. Who needs 'em?

I need to be a more proactive component of my healthcare. I'm working on it. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow. So that'll be fun. :S

Columbiahouse Music Canada thinks I owe them money -- I disagree. I am contesting, with a letter.

Seriously though...I think me and k-os could hang out.

peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we rock the casbah. You are too cool.

Melinda said...

oh skakes...

we are casbah rockers.

thanks.

Anonymous said...

Columbia House better send my cd soon or I'll have some words for them in your letter too. Grrrrrr.

nice wand.

Melinda said...

word to the Grrrrrr in the letter.

*sighs*

I think they hope I'll get frustrated and just pay them...but NO DEAL!

they are messing with the wrong music lover/broke student.