31.12.02

*ahem*
new year's post....
*sighs*
I don't think I'm ready to write that yet.
For now I will say this...
it has been an incredible year. More ups and downs that I'd ever experienced before, more vivid memories than I can hold on to. More love than I ever thought I'd know.
More change, heartbreak, heartache, joy, unsurpassed peace and happiness than I can truly measure.
And through it all, 2 things remained. My Father in heaven, my rock and foundation, my salvation.
And a world of friends, more faithful and kind and patient and honest and fun and uplifting and gentle and weird and crazy and bad-at-replying-to-emails, but good-at-coming-to-airports...steadfast as humanly possible. I love them. If you're reading this, the likelihood is that you are among them, so I love you.
Thank you all for a wonderful year.

Praise God, from whom all blessing flow.
Praise Him, all creatures here below.
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
Amen.

No comments: