8.12.02

Today was insane. Absolutely INSANE!
I loved it, to a degree.
12 hours of rehearsal is a bit much.
Except, of course, we started late because some people in the show don't understand that time is precious...time is of the essence....(union workers have great contracts so) time is money!
And I love all the people in the show, so spending the day with them ROCKED!
Aside from the ones who talk, and laugh during rehearsal, and who don't listen to the director (and then end up asking a barrage of foolish questions [hence wasting time...see above] later on). Or the ones who lounge in the aisles, so the crew and lighting/sound designers, director, stage manager, etc...can't walk by.
And the nuns sang so perfectly every time.
Oh, there was the one time...*trails off, looking out @ the audience*... we won't mention it though.

However, even with all the crap, angry moments, stupid people, etc, etc, etc...it was fun. It was work, yes, but I can't lie...I didn't mind it all that much. I love theatre, being on stage, the rehearsal bit. When it all comes together, and it's magical, and wonderful, and the house is full...

I'm ready for my solo now, mr.conductor.

*lights go up*

...we've only just begun...

No comments: