20.12.02

Aside from counselling up at Keats, I've never had a job which required me to work a full work-week. I don't really have one now. A full week for a ymca child-care employee is 27.5 hours or something. None the less, I haven't had to work 5 days in a row before, and *phew* I'm glad it's the last day. Now, believe me, 4 straight weeks of work has been AWESOME ($$$), and it looks like there might be something for me in January, which is very exciting.

But for now, I am sooo tired, and if I don't see this side of 10:00 am for a couple of days, that would be fine.

By the way, come see the Sound of Music. I think we're over the hump (at least for now), and I predict the shows will be high energy from here on in.
If you do come, be sure to laugh and cry and sing along and clap and react to all the right things. For there is nothing worse than a sleeping audience.
Except, perhaps, no audience at all.

*hmmm....*

Listening to: city on a hill (the first). wow.

No comments: