9.1.04

"grow rips"

Apparently, drug enthused persons are racing around Vancouver and it's surrounding affiliates, breaking into people's houses in search of grow ops.
Just yesterday, 2 people broke into the house of a 65-year-old man, and pepper sprayed him. But our elderly friend busted out his gun, and the punks ran off.

Scary.

I've noticed that some Bloggies have the stamina to write long posts each day.
LOOOOOOOOoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnngggg. Holy wack.
I just can't do it. I don't always have that much to think about. I'm not a ranter about superficial things. Sorry folks.

One other thing though: people who pay for their blogs. WHY!? Are they just very serious about their online journalling? Or do businesses use them?
Look into that one for me.

I have a voice lesson in a few minutes...well actually, in an hour, but I have to drive to North Vancouver, so I'd best be on my way.

Umm...have a great day bloggies.

No comments: