14.6.05

it's a ywam thing.

Oh goodness, goodness, goodness me.

I'm mostly posting right now because my friend JESSICA is going to start reading my blog...which will be most exciting.

MOST EXCITING.

Well now it's T-minus 6 days. T-minus? Does that mean Time-minus? I'm not really sure...but what I do mean is that I'm leaving for Keats on June 20. That's in 6 days.

Jess, I feel funny writing this now, but I will anyway because I love you.
I've got this Lethbridge thing happening...and when I was there for my audition, and at other points along the way I've totally felt peace about going there...and then last weekend I was thinking about it, and God definitely spoke to me about getting other folks to be praying with me about it, and just to...to not default to going there just because it seems the right and wise decision. I mean...hmm...
I have to give this computer back and don't have lots of time to finish this post...so I'll get back to you.

love. do it.

No comments: