18.10.05

retraction.

Jim's name is Andrew. I picked Jim because it's a name I don't really like.
So, me and Andrew worked on theory tonight for a few hours -- he even checked over my work for me and found some pretty significant mistakes.
It was fun hanging out tonight, and I was like 'hmm...we're totally friends...maybe I don't need to mention that I've been upset', but then on the way home, I did.
And he was like "did you think I wasn't joking? Cuz I never would've invited you over if we weren't really friends".
*phew*
We talked for a while actually, lots about how moving here as a transfer student is hard, and making friends is hard, real friends, not just surface ones....

SO...I'll keep it real, and leave the posts....but just so you know. It's better. I got bold and looked fear and shitefromthepast in the face and said "eff off -- you can't wreck this friendship"...and it worked.

Mhmmm.

No comments: