18.3.07

extravagant.

extravagant.

It's such an incredible word -- the sound of it speaks of the riches it seeks to describe.

This has been an interesting few days. On thursday, I had coffee with Troy, and he spoke some words that really shot through the fog I've been feeling lost in.

(picture that? good).

Honestly though, it was pretty incredible, to begin to see with such clarity over the span of an hour, spent sipping chai in starbucks.



There may be more on the details of the revelation later...for now, I will say that I'm ready to move from panic/survival mode, into really living.

I don't feel like staying online long enough (today) to really write about what that is, but since most of you readers know me, I'm sure you'll begin to see it unfolding.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing it unfold everyday.

How many revelations is that now this year? hmmmmm.....I've lost count.

Erin said...

Hey Melinda,
great to get your comment. Looking forward to reading your blog too.
Erin