29.3.04

annoying!

So I'm sitting in the library, studying. Buddy anonymous (not necessarily of commentary fame) comes back from his coffee break and sits next to me. Stinks of smoke and coffee...annoying #1.

Whatever, that's fine...it's life. Let's get to work. Okay, so, okay, so, okay...Okay. So...okay. [Georgi is bounding up the stairs as I type...cool girl]. The anon. guy fixes his jacket, takes a sip of coffee, taps his pencil twice on the desk, shuffles his papers.......and then adjusts his jacket, takes a sip of coffee, taps his pencil twice on the desk, looks at his assigment...and then adjusts his jacket, takes a sip of coffee,.....ONLY THIS TIME he tapped his pencil for a minute [argh!], and then took OFF his jacket, fixed his shirt, drank coffee...

ARGH!!!

It was very annoying, so I got up and left, and came here to post about it. Now I will go to my car, and then english.

Good bye.

No comments: