25.3.04

Joel Plaskett Emergency
I think that is the name of a band. I saw their video once when I was "working" @ the Portland. I liked it, but haven't really heard of them since. And now...they have a NEW album.

woot.

and with that, I offer you a link to melinda's tunes online @ newmusiccanada.com

Yes, that's right, all you happy bloggies. The one and only 'melinda the great' not only gets great marks, but posts music online too.

(okay, okay, maybe that joke is done, but just go check out the tune[s]. THey're good. And while you're @ new music canada, check out in medias res, hejira, Jonathan Inc., Maplewood Lane, No NO Nancy, and Raking BOmbs).

*Satisfied @ having fulfilled her quota of indie music plugs for the day, Melinda goes to bed where she will dream of....[see tomorrow's post]*

No comments: