18.5.04

early morning archies

Did you ever wonder what Reggie Mantle does in his spare time?
Because he's RARELY in the Archie stories. Even when it's a group of characters, it's usually Archie, Jughead, Veronica, and Betty. Reggie's really just a side character, a thorn in Archie's side (and a rose in Veronica's), but we don't know much about his life. We've never even seen his house or his parents!

At my house, Archie (a strange word to type) and his friends are EVERYWHERE...so I will continue my research into the life of Reggie.

Oh! There are other side characters, but not many solo ones. Dilton has science, Moose and Midge, Chuck and Nancy have each other...but Reggie...well I guess he has himself. (Wait, I made a mistake. While we haven't seen ALL of Reggie's house, we have seen his room, where he is often found gazing into a mirror).

No comments: