7.5.04

snot stew

My birthday is coming. I'll soon be 22. party party party party coming...come on ride the train.

My aunt gives me strange presents. Hairbrushes, candles, long underwear...sometimes books. Sometimes weird books...weird books like SNOT STEW by ... oh, just kidding no author for ya. I guess I got rid of the book.
ANYWAY...Snot Stew is written with a kitten as the narrator. A farm kitten. This farm kitten ends up living in a house where there are 2 children. When the children fight,
"IS NOT!"
"IS TOO!"
"IS NOT!"
"IS TOO!"
"ISNOT!"
"ISTOO!"
"iSNOT!"
"iSTOO!"
.....

"S'NOT!"
"S'TOO!"
=
SNOT STEW!!!

So the cat hears the fighting at dinner, and thinks that the delicious aromas he's smelling must be...SNOT STEW!!!

gross.

Also, the cat gets his tail bitten off by a mean dog.

Iccchy.

As I said, it was a weird book. Especially for children.




tunes: DC Talk--Jesus Freak. (almost old skool).

No comments: