17.5.04

i'm 22!

I was checking my email when I realized that it was 11.46pm, and only 14 minutes of birthday left!
So I will use it to post. Postapostaposta.

birthday has been good. lots of peace felt today (and a little sadness with a phone call from my beloved J.bent down in Australia). Yes, peace. Even in the midst of a rocky congregational meeting.

Heaps of thought about God's provision, and provision of GUIDANCE. Then Rikk blew the roof off tonight, just...I don't even know one thing he said to sum up all that he said.

And so, I am 22. It is official. I have a little bit of new stuff, which is always nice. I have a new appreciation for good friends, the lifeblood of the heart. I am confident that Jesus' death was not in vain, and that the Lord has been, and will continue to be faithful to me.

Through another day, another trial,
another chance to reconcile to one who sees past all I see.
Reaching out my weary hand, I pray that you'd understand, you're the only one who's faithful to me.

That's the kind of Sunday it's been. Goodnight y'all.

No comments: