2.1.06

new year indeed.

hello one, hello all.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Wow. I rang in the new year with some very good friends by my side. No matter what's happening on a given new year's eve/day, when I end up @ worship invasion, I am so thankful to be there. It's just...perfect. The conversations and run-ins and catching up seem so ordained. The stuff that Ed spoke about last night was BANG, straight into everything I've been struggling with. The worship was real. Bass-boy (remember him?) was playing bass, so we talked after.

THE WORD WAS...talking about 'being conformed by the renewing of your mind.'

Just what the heck does that mean?

Well. Meditating on the WORD so that your spirit is resounding with it. Meditate on it, hold onto it in your MIND, which influences your WILL and your EMOTIONS and your BODY. The stuff of the word will stay in your mind, and it will be renewed.

Simple, maybe not the best explaining ever (I don't always blog my best wordings...? eh?), and SO GOOD. I felt like a blindfold was being lifted as I listened.


SO, that's newyear's. No more feeling sorry for myself.

POLAR BEAR SWIM!!! My first ever was today @ about 12.30pm, with Katrina and Aaron Bjornson. So fun. Pictures to come.

LOVE!

No comments: