11.1.06

this is it. 5 weird this about me. me.

Alright, as tagged by my dear friend Skakes (cuz I don't know how she spells her first name, although I think it's Lindsey), I will make a list of 5 weird things about myself.

*ahem*

1. the only "boyfriend" I've ever had lasted about 16 hours...and a few years later, he was gay. still is. so...

2. I get an allergy shot (like a vaccination of sorts) every 2 weeks. I've been doing this for about 10 years now.

*sneeze*

3. I...just changed my mind of the one I was going to say. Hang on...

3. At home, I sleep with a plush-IKEA-duck. it's not because I'm lonely, but because my arms feel weird when I lie on my side (to sleep). my arms also feel weird when I'm just sitting, but it seems not entirely appropriate to carry the duck around ALL the time.

*cough*.

4. when I go to sleep at night, the room must be in COMPLETE darkness. during the day, it doesn't matter, I can nap wherevs. but at night-time...

5. I'm hella allergic to cats. except for one cat. I met him in the Cook Islands in May 2002. he used to sleep on my bed (fair enough, it was a mat on the floor), and I always got mad, but then...the little guy kinda grew on me. and as it turned out, all my protesting about being allergic was NO DEAL.

SO those things aren't too weird? But...hey..there ya go.


WEIRD COINCIDENCE...last year, @ school, I had one heckuva crush on this guy Aaron. Well...in the end, it ended. Hadn't talked to him in months, until I saw him, playing bass, at the New Year's Worship Invasion. We talked. A-ok. Closure, even.

LITTLE DID I KNOW...MA, Skakes, JonJon, Lucas Stone, and Robyn...Robin..., anyway, they came back from NSLC (that's all who went, right?), and they'd met Aaron's brother TIM from IVCF UVic. They also met Paddy or Patty, who I met, in Victoria, when I was with Luke Stones, hanging out post-Brennan Manning (and also earlier in the day, for a picnic of cake ala Andrew Dean), the VERY SAME DAY I first saw stars and Aaron in the same gaze (NO HEAD INJURY INVOLVED).

WEird.

No comments: