8.5.06

capital adventures

i'm in victoria, adventuring with mma and andrew.

andrew says he hates my brother, because ben said he hated andrew, while he was hidden under all the stuff in the van on the way to vancouver from lethbridge.

anyway.

we had really, really good dinner. captain's table, on the waterfront, in sidney.
we sang 21st century music in the rainforest.
we were blown away on mount doug. (i saw luke's house...well, mt.tolmie).
we went to the x-men castle.
we saw where andrew spends his summers (in paradise).

it was great.

the bad news is that we can't get in touch with the girl who said we could stay at her house on monday night.

homeless? hostel? hotel? lynne and john? andrew dean?

WHO KNOWS.

kind of exciting. kind of stressful (for me).

BUT I have gotten good news from pedalheads bike camps -- they want me to come for an interview on monday. I'll be in victoria, so we'll try and work that out.

Ok.

No comments: