9.5.06

less animated.


[i don't know these people, but apparently they are joel, matt, and shawna. go patty's computer, go].


my posts don't have pictures...because i haven't been using my own computer. but i found pictures on this one.

*sighs*

but i'll look around on patty's computer, see what i can find.

SO MONDAY was amazing. we said farewell to andrew, and then had this little encounter:

me + ma: [re-packing the car].

mr.crutches: hey, that was really funny when you cut me off.

ma: is he talking to you?

me: huh?

mr.crutches: yeah, i was laughing.

me + ma: what? was that for us? hmm?

me + ma: driving around the airport parking lot, trying to figure out if we could have ever cut this guy off. we determined that it was impossible.

me + ma: driving around victoria, laughing every few minutes, and then admitting to each other that we were still laughing at, "hey, that was really funny when you cut me off."

thank you, mr.crutches, for a brilliant and funny memory.


Post-airport, mary-ann and i went to find somewhere for her to get her pics developed (or rather, put onto cd), because her memory stick was full.
Then, we went to find a beach, and discovered that reading and following a map is pretty dang fun.
We found the beach, watched a puppy play, exfoliated and tanned. I called andrew dean, he called me, and we slow-ran toward each other and embraced, to cheesey music, when he arrived.

ma + me went downtown, had lunch at an amazing irish pub, walked around the harbour, and i think that once again someone refilled our parking meter.

we explored some city gardens which paled in comparision to the x-men castle gardens, but it was ok. we took pictures at mile 0, and enjoyed some amazing ocean breezes.

THEN andrew dean made us dinner, we got the scoop on LOST from jeff (geoff?), played volley-tennis with andrew, jeff, tim and karen, had spitting contest, got maccccc'd up by jeff (geoff?), and finally arrived at laura's house to watch a movie and reunite with patty.

WHAT AN AMAZING DAY.

No comments: