27.2.07

part...4? Feb.20, 2007!!!




lady liberty!

Today was not a Cornelius day (I can't help but wonder if it should have been? Who knows).

We...no, I got up late (Tony, Elizabeth and David were all up before 7! gah!). Anyway, it was a day for shopping (woohoo $5 pashminas), and sight seeing!

I think we hit up whole foods for lunch...or maybe it was dinner...either way, incredible indian and jamaican food -- WOW!! I haven't had really good 'ethnic' food in quite some time...I miss the incredible "all india sweets" on 49th and Main...

anyway, new york!

We headed down south to chill with lady liberty, and that was fun! It was incredible to be out on the ocean, with the wind and the view -- oooh so beautiful.

Tony can comment about anything else we did together...I think that was about it.

I went adventuring @ night -- down to Lincoln Centre for Met presents, and then to Sal & Carmine's pizza, as recommended by Emily. It was fun. I felt really...natural, being out in the city on my own at night.

Mmmmm.




















"pre-fonatory tuning" -- ask me about it sometime.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Nope I think that about covers it. Phonatory dummy.

Melinda said...

oops...sometimes i revert to my ipa spellings...no ph in that alphabet.