28.5.03

I always sign in, all psyched and ready to relate to you the events of my day, and then they all slip my mind, and I'm left with NOTHING!
Oh man.
well...today a daycare kid tried to beat me up. And he could've, because he's an angry little sucker. But he didn't. HEh heh.

One of my favourite kids, a boy who is just awesome, was on the verge of tears all afternoon. He is such a small child, but when he was looking sad, but trying to be strong, he just looked tiny. And I wished I could give him a hug and hold him, but I don't know that he'd appreciate that so much. So I just sat with him, asked some questions, and tried to be a generally calming presence. He said he'd tell his mom and dad what was bugging him, and that was good to hear.
But it was really sad.

On an up note, God forgives me for stuff that I do that's wrong. So that's cool.

And I bought some white stretch jeans @ old navy. And a little pink shirt. The jeans came with a blue cloth belt. I like it.

No comments: