29.8.04

saturday night, dancing, like the way you move.

Remember that song "Saturday Night"?
I don't recall who sang it...some blonde girl. It was cool when I was in about grade 7, and I know that most of her songs sounded the same.

Saturday night, dancing, like the way you move.
Pretty baby.
It's party time, and not one minute we can lose.
*something* baby..

saturday...saturday.

I went to Worship Invasion tonight, with my danish delight, Pernille. I also saw ANNA!!!!! and, briefly, her husband dave. Hmm...some awesome ladies prayed for me, and I reconnected with some new friends...

Excellent things are happening, my friends. Do all that you can to get in the path of the storm that is the power of God. Get picked up in it. Enjoy the time inside of the storm, and then be able to come back down, and work the fallowed ground.

one love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the singer is whigfield. :)