11.8.04

wha happan?

I'm BAAAAAAACK!

I don't know why, or for how long, but I have been able to sign back in. Oooh, there have been so many blog-worthy moments in the last few days--who knows if I can remember any of them.

I've just enjoyed a family dinner--grandparents and all--to celebrate our collective unbirthdays. It's a cool way to celebrate birthdays together, even though we aren't able to get together 8 times a year. As part of our gift, Joanne and Dan (my grandparents) gave us each a piece of their house, or our great-grandma's house--things like crystals that hung in the windows, or to me, a tiny water colour painting. And then, as if that weren't honour enough, we each received an ancient Greek coin, from the collection of Joanne's best friend, Joyce, who passed away recently.
Yeah. Wow.

What else can I tell you? Not much I suppose. Except that, I am so thankful for my friends. Honestly, I sometimes can't believe just how many incredible people I know. And that they care for me? ... just astonishing.

I'm feeling kind of sad today, so if you're in the neighbourhood of my house or my ice cream store, stop in for a hug or 2. Nothing cures the blues like some lovin'.

one love.

No comments: