2.8.04

waiting

well well well...I'm not wearing my glasses, and the screen is a wee bit blurry.
Hang on...there, that's better.

*phew*

Not much to report, really. (A quick note: the "shing, sparkle, sparkle" bit is something I got from spongebob squarepants. It's in an episode where plankton is trying to get the recipe for crab cakes, and he gives s.b.s.p. a golden spatula...and makes the noise "shing, sparkle, sparkle" when he hands it to the unsuspecting sponge).

That's all about that.

Now...onto more important things...such as...

MIKAEL is home! Woot, woot!

Pete is moving to north van. *sigh, tear*

Ummm...I have a show on Friday @ work, and one in January...which will bring in some little blings...

I sold 2 copies of my album today...

I'm going to cry, I think. Sometimes, not seeing my friends is unfortunate, but even moreso is seeing them when they've all been together for a few days...and hence...don't need...me.

Yeah.

Pity party. My house. Now.

No comments: