11.9.04

"o"

I purchased Damien Rice's "o" tonight. He's listed as "Rich, Damien O" @ Future Shop, so I thought, "OH NO!!! THEY WON'T HAVE IT!!!", because it would have been ordered under the wrong name. But then I turned around, and *bing* there it was!!!! ON the wrong shelf, but there just the sam.e
Now it is HERE, and I have been listening to it.

Mmmm...

I was lying in bed, listening to damien, and reading Beowulf (thinking about soon brushing my teet to aid in sleeping), when I heard a KNOCKING, possibly at the window. Also possibly from my brother's room...he's crazy...witht the knocking...
it FREAKED me out!! Roger thought maybe it was Grendel (Beowulf's monster)...that didn't help.

Fear not! That's what I gotta say to myself when I go to bed.

Fear not, Melinda, the Lord is with you, He does and will protect you. Amen.

HEh...well, off to toothpaste and electric bristles.

one...song.

No comments: