12.9.04

what is it with messy hair and fame!?

My brother spent the summer at camp, and *wobbly voice* damn, he's fine!
His hair is longish, and it's this gorgeous sun-bronzed mix of brown, red, and blonde.
My hair usually looks that way too, but the lighting @ the ice house just hasn't yet duplicated the effect of the sun. Nope. Not at all. Hence, I'm pasty, and without my usual array of exciting natural (but actually natural) highlights.

My olde deckhand director walked by the store tonight, so we chatted it up for about 10 minutes. Her name's Lindsay (maybe Lindsey), and she's HILARIOUS. Or rather, together, we make much laughter and joking.
I haven't had a good laugh in sooo long. It was great.

"I could buy you a drink, I could tell you all about it, I could tell you why I doubt it, and why I still believe it..."
--pedro

Ben wants the computer. And so I go. Gotta line up early early *ugh* early tomorrow morning. Why!? So I can get a locker.

Yes yes. Higher education = line-ups. But intelligent ones.

onelove.

No comments: