24.11.05

E-X-E-R-C-I-S-E spells 'I'm tired.'



This is MIKE and DEANNA. Mike has appeared on the blog before, but Deanna has not.

About a month before I moved here, I thought to myself, "I wonder who my first friend will be in Lethbridge?" I thought that most weeks before moving here, just on and off, whenever I thought of moving to Lethbridge.

Well folks, I'm glad to tell you....DEANNA WAS MY FRIST FRIEND! We're in the same Studio (ie have the same voice teacher), and...it turned out that she lives 2 doors down.

She isn't a huge fan of this picture, so my real Deanna post will be later, with the picture she really likes. But, I like this picture, and I thought it would be a good pre-introduction, just to get you ready.

In other news, I went to an exercise class with roomie Carmen tonight. It was...intense. It reminded me of...my third week of running. GOod times.

I have to go type up my theory homework now.

No comments: