15.11.05

I thought you might like another post. Aren't I sweet?

I've got another introduction for you...Miss Jenessa Donahue.

Hailing from Canora (sp?) Saskatchewan, she moved to Calgary last spring (? my facts may not be as exact as I'd hoped), and now she's blingin' it up in sunnywindysnowyrainy Lethbridge.
She's in room no.6, down in the quasi-basement. It's a little bit above ground, enough to have windows, and it's not really an entire floor...more a half floor. Like in being John Malkovich, the 13 and a half floor...?

Bizarre movie references aside, Jenessa is stealing her way into my heart. For those of you who know nicole thomason, Jenessa is kind of like her, in terms of attitude and spunk and fire...with a soft heart.

Jenessa and I just confessed last week to our first impressions of one another. I was scared to meet her, mostly because her emails were tagged "super bitch". She thought I might be a crazy house-dictator, because I have the master bedroom, and am technically "head of house". It was good to get that out, and truthfully, I think we've been pleasantly surprised by each other.

What else? Jenessa gave me a bunch of books to read...Flowers for Algernon, The Chyrsalids, When She Hollers, The Giver, and Pay It Forward. So...she's good at sharing.
Her boyfriend is Kyle, and he's rad. He visits us, well her, every other weekend or so. He hasn't been around in a while, and I'm starting to miss the little guy. He's pretty funny, and I often serenade he and Jenessa when they're here. Nice to have musical appreciators around. If only they were rich enough to be my patrons...

Jenessa will (hopefully) read this, so I'll say something genuine...I love this girl. She's definitely exploded into my heart, and I'm glad she did.



Keep on making the world better girl, one heart at a time.

No comments: