14.11.05

Introducing...


This post should include a picture of Mr. Mike Hazeltine (and me). He used to live here, in Lethbridge, and I'm friends with his friends, but now he lives in Abbotsford, and is attending Trinity Western University.

Mike's a cool kid. I met him when I was home for thanksgiving--my last long drive in the now no-more little red. *moment of silence*. Zoe and I drove out to meet him at a starbucks/chapters, and I'd say it was a successful meeting.

That's really all for now. It snowed today in Lethbridge, and we are expecting a Chinook later this week.
My cold is going away.
I cleaned my bathroom.

The last of mom's lentil soup (which she made for me when she was here in September) is gone. I defrosted it last week, and had several excellent meals.

THe end.

No comments: