26.11.05

you give me mercy, you give me grace.

I had a few home-moments today. I was thinking about a friend back home, then looked out the window of the bus, and realized I was in Lethbridge...
We watched a film in sociology, and I couldn't wait to get home and talk to my mom about it...
My heart breaks and is anxious for the camp I have served for many summers...
I would've given a lot of things to hug zoe...

or eat junk food, not worry about the cost (cuz it was in the freezer)...

I went for a run with Lynnae today, out into the road beyond my neighbourhood. We were running through fields, basically. And we talked about a lot. We talked about Mormonism, because I had questions, and she had answers.

My knees are sore, all of me is sore, and I'm ready for bed.

Lord, I wanna yearn for you
I want to burn with passion
for only you.

I am the 2006 Prayer Director for IVCF Lethbridge.

Please, lift me up. I can't do this alone.

No comments: